1. The Promoter is Sleepyhead – part of New Zealand Comfort Group Ltd, 41-71 Great South Road, Otahuhu, Auckland 1062. (www.sleepyhead.co.nz)
2. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. This promotion starts on the 20th December 2021 and ends at 5pm on 28th February 2022.
4. This promotion is applicable only to those participants who buy a Sleepyhead bed with our KulKote temperature regulating technology at a participating retail stockist and complete the online entry requirements (refer clause 6) at www.sleepyhead.co.nz/sleepcool during the promotion period.
5. To enter the promotion, you must be a New Zealand resident aged at least 18 who is not (a) an employee or immediate family member of an employee of The Comfort Group (the “promoter”) or agencies associated with the promotion.
6. To qualify to enter the promotion you must complete the following process:
a. Buy a bed from one of the qualifying ranges, Sanctuary, Sanctuary After Dark, Chiropractic HDX, Matrix Ultra, Contour or Swisstek (Note a purchase is required to enter the promotion).
b. Enter online and upload your proof of purchase. Please retain a copy of your receipt as it will be required to validate your entry.
c. Register online before 5pm on the 28th February 2022 to be in the draw to win 1 of 10 Dyson HOT+COOL fan heaters (model AM09) valued at $699 each.
7. Entries are limited to one per qualifying bed purchase.
8. On the 4th March 2022, 10 valid entries will be drawn and each will win a Dyson HOT+COOL fan heater.
9. The promoter will contact prize winners via email or phone and winners have 7 days to claim their prize. Note prize winners will be required to provide a copy of their proof of purchase to claim their prize. If in the event the promoter has had no response from a prize winner after 7 days they will forfeit their prize and the promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new prize winner. Please allow 30 days for delivery of prizes once prize winners are confirmed.
10. The promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion at any time without notice; substitute the prize or part of the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
11. The gift is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
12. Any cost associated with accessing the promotion is your responsibility including telecommunications and internet service provider charges.
13. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law the promoter including its officers, employees and agents excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or for any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to:
a. any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the promoter’s control);
b. any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
c. any registration or claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after receipt by the promoter);
d. any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or from use of the prize. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in these terms and conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under New Zealand Consumer Law.
15. Prize draw winners agree that the promoter may use their name, town, entry details and photograph for publicity purposes including but not restricted to public relations and marketing via internet and otherwise.
16. By entering this promotion, claimants agree to receive marketing and general information from the promoter.
17. If the promoter does not enforce any of its rights under these terms and conditions at any stage this does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
These terms and conditions are governed by the exclusive laws of New Zealand and come under the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.