Review and go in the draw to WIN terms and conditions
1. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. This promotion is applicable only to purchasers of a Sleepyhead mattress in New Zealand who register their Sleepyhead mattress and post a review on the Sleepyhead website (https://www.sleepyhead.co.nz/candle-giveaway) during the promotion period (see clause 5).
3. You (the “claimant”) must be a New Zealand resident aged at least 18 who is not (a) an employee or immediate family member of an employee of the promoter or agencies associated with the promotion.
4. At the end of each quarter, 10 winners will be selected via a random generator and receive a free gift (you may only register the mattress once). Once each quarter of the promotion period has concluded the promoter will send out the gift within 30 days of a claim being approved.
5. This promotion starts on (21 October, 2019) and ends midnight on (31 January, 2022), but may be extended or cancelled at any time without prior notice.
6. To enter the Promotion, the claimant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period: i) You must register your Sleepyhead mattress between (21 October, 2019) and (31 January, 2022). We may extend or cancel this promotion at any time without prior notice.
7. The promoter reserves the right to
(a) modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion at any time without notice;
(b) substitute the gift or part of the gift with a gift to the equal value and/or specification. The gift is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
8. Any cost associated with accessing the promotion is your responsibility including telecommunications and internet service provider charges.
9. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law the promoter including its officers, employees and agents excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or for any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the promoter’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) any registration or claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after receipt by the promoter);
(e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or
(f) from use of the gift. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in these terms and conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under New Zealand Consumer Law.
11. By entering this promotion, claimants agree to receive marketing and general information from the promoter.
12. If the promoter does not enforce any of its rights under these terms and conditions at any stage this does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
13. These terms and conditions are governed by the exclusive laws of New Zealand and come under the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
14. Sleepyhead, New Zealand Comfort Group Ltd, 41-71 Great South Road, Otahuhu, Auckland 1062. (www.sleepyhead.co.nz)