Sleepyhead After Purchase Care Prize Draw Competition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This prize draw ‘Sleepyhead After Purchase Care Prize Draw’ is offered by New Zealand Comfort Group Limited (“Sleepyhead”). By registering your product and entering the prize draw, you acknowledge you have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years and older who have purchased a new Sleepyhead bed from a Sleepyhead authorised reseller and validly completed the product registration process on our website at www.sleepyhead.co.nz/registration as set out in clause 5 below.
3. Employees and immediate families of Sleepyhead, its associated companies and retail stockists involved with this prize draw are not eligible to enter.
4. This prize draw opens at 9am 1st September 2018 to 5pm 31st August 2019. Each quarter there will be a prize draw during this period (see clauses 6 and 7 below). Prizes are valued at RRP and based on queen size for the duvet and sheet set.
5. To enter the prize draw, you must complete the Sleepyhead product registration process for your new Sleepyhead bed at www.sleepyhead.co.nz/registration including your email address. Valid entries will be automatically entered in to the Prize draw. Entry is limited to one entry per person (one email address per person) for each new Sleepyhead bed validly purchased and registered for each quarterly draw.
6. There are 4 quarterly prize draws of Sleepyhead product (only one prize per draw/entry). The prize winners for each draw will be drawn from all valid registrations entered in that quarter. Entries will not carry over into the next quarter’s draw.
7. Each quarter there will be 3 prize winners drawn who will win one of the following bedding prize packs:
Prize Pack – A Sleepyhead Sleep Collections Bedding Pack containing two 24/7 Tencel FusionGel Mid Profile Pillows, one Tencel & Cotton Sheet Set and one Tencel Mattress and Pillow Protector pack.
8. The Tencel & Cotton Sheet Set and Mattress and Pillow Protector prizes in 7. Above will be provided to match the size of the bed you registered in your entry.
9. The Prize is not transferable and is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or any other form of payment.
10. Acceptance of the Prize constitutes the winner’s consent that Sleepyhead may use the winner’s name, town, entry details, photograph, voice, likeness and/or Prize information for marketing and promotional purposes without further review, approval or payment, including on website, direct and social media channels.
11. Prize draws will take place at Sleepyhead, 41-71 Great South Rd, Otahuhu, Auckland. Prize winners will be notified to the email address given on registration, and must make contact with Sleepyhead by return email within seven days to claim their Prize. If a winner does not claim their Prize within the required time limit, he/she will forfeit the Prize and Sleepyhead may redraw the Prize at its sole discretion.
12. Sleepyhead’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Sleepyhead is not responsible for lost, misdirected or incomplete entries or for any failure to receive an entry including as a direct or indirect result of any technical problem of any kind. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the competition database, not at the time of transmission by you.
14. To the extent permitted by law, Sleepyhead excludes any liability it may have arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition.
15. Sleepyhead reserves the right at its sole discretion to change the Prizes, amend these terms and conditions, alter the closing date and timing of the draws and in its absolute discretion cancel the competition at any time and without prior notice.
17. Sleepyhead’s website terms and conditions are available at the Sleepyhead website www.sleepyhead.co.nz/terms-and-conditions.