1. The Promoter is Sleepyhead, a division of New Zealand Comfort Group Ltd, 41-71 Great South Road, Otahuhu, Auckland 1062. (sleepyhead.co.nz)
2. Your entry in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. The promotion period starts on the 16th November 2022 and ends at 5pm on 28th February 2023.
4. The promotion is open only to purchasers of a new Sleepyhead Sanctuary bed from a participating Sleepyhead retail stockist who complete the online entry requirements at www.sleepyhead.co.nz/luxuryescape during the promotion period in accordance with these terms.
5. To enter the promotion, you must be a New Zealand resident aged at least 18 who is not an employee or immediate family member of an employee of New Zealand Comfort Group (the “promoter”) or agencies associated with the promotion.
6. To qualify to enter the promotion you must complete the following process:
a) Buy a new Sanctuary at a participating retail store (Note a purchase receipt is required to enter the promotion).
b) Please retain a copy of your receipt, as it will be required to validate your entry.
c) Register online before 5pm on the 28th February 2023 to be in the draw to win a $20,000 Luxury Escape.
7. One entry by one person may be submitted for each Sanctuary bed purchased in accordance with this promotion (i.e. multiple entries by the same person and entries by multiple persons in respect of the same purchase are not valid).
8. On the 3rd March 2023, a valid entry will be drawn to receive the luxury escape package.
9. The prize winner can choose one of the 2 following prize options:
10. Any visas, vaccinations, travel insurance and all other costs and requirements associated with using the prize are the responsibility of the prize winner to organise and pay for.
11. Travel must be booked before the 31st July 2023. Any travel not booked by the 31st July will be forfeit and not redeemable. Any changes or penalties are the responsibility of the prize winner. The promoter does not control and cannot guarantee that flights and accommodation will be available at the times preferred by the winner. The prize package may not be used in conjunction with any other offers.
12. The promoter will contact the prize winner via email or phone and winner has7 days to claim their prize. Note prize winner will be required to provide a copy of their receipt to claim their prize. If the promoter has had no response from a prize winner after 7 days they will forfeit their prize. The promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new prize winner.
13. The promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion at any time without notice; substitute the prize or part of the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
14. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
15. Any cost associated with entering this promotion is the responsibility of the entrant.
16. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law the promoter including its officers, employees and agents excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or for any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of this promotion and/or use of the prize, including, but not limited to:
a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the promoter’s control);
b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
c) any entry, registration or claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after receipt by the promoter);
d) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant arising from this promotion or the prize;
e) any delay, unavailability or other event that affects this promotion, the prize or the use of the prize, however arising.
For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in these terms and conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under New Zealand Consumer Law.
18. Prize winners agree that the promoter may use their name, town, entry details and photograph for publicity purposes including but not restricted to public relations and marketing via internet and otherwise.
19. By entering this promotion, entrants agree to receive marketing and general information from the promoter.
20. If the promoter does not enforce any of its rights under these terms and conditions at any stage this does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
21. These terms and conditions are governed by the exclusive laws of New Zealand and come under the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.