- Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is applicable only to those who complete the Sleepyhead Sleep Selector https://www.sleepyhead.co.nz/sleep-selector and enter their details during the promotion period (see clause 5).
- You (the “claimant”) must be a New Zealand resident aged at least 18 who is not (a) an employee or immediate family member of an employee of The Comfort Group (the “promoter”) or agencies associated with the promotion.
- At the conclusion of the promotion, 5 winners will be selected via a random generator and receive a Luxury Hush Wool, Silk & FusionGel Pillow (you may only enter once). Once the promotion period has concluded by (30 June 2021), the promoter will send out the prize within 30 days of a claim being approved and the winners address being provided.
- This promotion starts on (12 April 2021) and ends midnight on (30 June 2021), but may be extended or cancelled at any time without prior notice.
- To enter the Promotion, the claimant must complete the Sleepyhead Sleep Selector and enter their details between (12 April 2021) and (30 June 2021). We may extend or cancel this promotion at any time without prior notice.
- The promoter reserves the right to
(a) modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion at any time without notice;
(b) substitute the prize or part of the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification. The gift is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotion is your responsibility including telecommunications and internet service provider charges.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law the promoter including its officers, employees and agents excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or for any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the promoter’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) any registration or claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after receipt by the promoter);
(e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or
(f) from use of the prize. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in these terms and conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under New Zealand Consumer Law.
- By entering this promotion, claimants agree to receive marketing and general information from the promoter.
- If the promoter does not enforce any of its rights under these terms and conditions at any stage this does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the exclusive laws of New Zealand and come under the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
- Sleepyhead, New Zealand Comfort Group Ltd, 41-71 Great South Road, Otahuhu, Auckland 1062. (www.sleepyhead.co.nz)