1. By participating in this promotion you are accepting these terms and conditions.
2. One entry per person on the Sleepyhead promotion webpage. You (the “entrant”) must be a
New Zealand resident aged at least 18 who is not (a) an employee, or immediate family
member of an employee, of the promoter or agencies associated with the promotion.
3. The prize is:
One night for two people at the Hotel Grand Windsor in the Luxury Suite including:
● Late check-out
● Breakfast for two at the hotel
● Two Sleepyhead Hush Wool & Silk pillows valued at $598 RRP
● Must be booked before August 11, 2020 and taken by September 11, 2020.
● Total prize package = $1000
(Does not include flights or transfers to and from Hotel Grand Windsor or any additional
costs incurred at the Hotel other than those referenced above).
4. This promotion starts on Thursday May 28 at 10am and ends on Thursday June 11 at 5pm
but may be extended or cancelled at any time without prior notice.
5. To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional
Period: Go to the promotion page: https://www.sleepyhead.co.nz/treat-yourself-to-a-city-break
Follow the instructions where the entrant is required to fill out required fields to enter the
6. The winner will be notified by email or phone.
The winner must respond within 48 hours to accept the prize and if not then a new winner may
be chosen at the promoter’s discretion.
7. The promoter may publish the winner’s name via the Sleepyhead Facebook page.
8. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. You grant the
promoter and its related companies a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide licence without
charge to use, reproduce, publish and display all or part of your entry (even if you are not a
winner) for promotional, advertising and media purposes in all distribution methods including on
its website, Facebook page, other social or traditional media.
9. Incomplete, indecipherable, illegible, offensive or inappropriate entries will not be accepted,
however, errors and omissions may be accepted at the promoter’s discretion.
10. The promoter reserves the right at any time to (a) modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the
promotion even after entries have been received; (b) substitute the prize or part of the prize with
a prize to the equal value and/or specification (c) amend these terms and conditions. The prize
is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
11. Any cost associated with accessing the promotion is the entrant’s responsibility and may be
dependent on the telecommunications and internet service provider used.