Cool Summer Sleep Collections
SLEEPYHEAD·MONDAY, October 25, 2018
Week 1: (5pm October 29, 2018- 5pm November 5, 2018) ONE set of Sleep Collections sheets
Week 2: (5pm November 5, 2018 -5pm November 12, 2018) ONE set of Sleep Collections sheets
Week 3: (5pm November 12, 2018- 5pm November 19, 2018) ONE set of Sleep Collections sheets
Grand Prize – ONE set of Sleep Collections sheets, $1500 Flight Centre voucher
One prize winner will be drawn each week with an additional grand prize winner in Week 3.
Sleepyhead may change the prize and amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
on the Sleepyhead website and fill out all the required fields in the questionnaire to go into the draw. A winner will be selected each week with an additional grand prize winner (who may or may not be a previous winner) drawn at the conclusion of the Promotion.
1. This ‘Sleepyhead Sanctuary and Bonus Bose Sleepbuds’ promotion is offered by New Zealand Comfort Group Limited (the promoter). By entering the promotion, you acknowledge you have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
2. Each valid entry receives one set of Bose Sleepbuds Model-424611
3. This promotion is open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years plus.
4. To be eligible to participate in this ‘Sanctuary Bonus Sleepbuds’ promotion, you must purchase a new Sanctuary mattress through a participating Sleepyhead retail stockist in New Zealand and fully complete the online promotion entry form, found at www.sleepyhead.co.nz/sleepbuds. The promotion offer is only available at Beds R Us, Farmers, Smiths City and Back to Bed stores.
5. Proof of purchase receipts need to be uploaded as part of the online entry form. Proof of purchase receipts need to visibly state the Sleepyhead Sanctuary model purchased, date of purchase and be clearly legible for New Zealand Comfort Group Limited to confirm your valid proof of purchase. Please note that for Sanctuary mattresses purchased through Farmers retail stores, both the sales order confirmation and full store receipt stating Sanctuary model purchased need to be attached to the entry for confirmation of purchase.
6. Once you have submitted your online entry we will confirm receipt of your entry and your entry will be checked for validity by New Zealand Comfort Group Limited within 15 business days of receipt.
7. Once your eligibility including proof of purchase is approved, a confirmation email will be sent to you and a Bose Sleepbuds set will be dispatched within 30 days from confirmation of entry to the New Zealand address you have listed on the entry form. One Bose Sleepbuds set per entry and one Sleepyhead Sanctuary mattress purchase per entry. If you purchased more than one Sleepyhead Sanctuary mattress on the same invoice you will need to complete the online entry (with invoice) for each mattress listed on the invoice. We will only provide one Bose Sleepbuds set per entry and only up to the maximum number of Sleepyhead Sanctuary mattresses listed on the invoice.
8. The promotion period is for Sanctuary mattress purchases from 4th October 2018 10am NZT to 3rd December 2018 5pm NZT. Your entry must be submitted by the 10th December 2018, 5pm NZT.
9. The right to receive the Bose Sleepbuds set is not transferable and is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or any other form of payment/gift.
10. In the event that Bose Sleepbuds are unavailable for a period the promoter reserves the right to substitute a different item of equal or greater value.
11. All Bose Warranty, Consumer Guarantees Act (CGA) and customer service obligations relating to the Bose Sleepbuds are the responsibility of Bose Pty Ltd of Australia
12. Bose can be contacted directly by phoning 0800 501 511 or email email@example.com
General Terms and Conditions
13. The promotion is not open to employees and immediate families of the promoter, its associated companies, retail stockists, suppliers, agencies and printers involved with this promotion. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. To the extent permitted by law, the promoter excludes any liability it may have arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition. No responsibility is taken for lost, misdirected or incomplete entries. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion does not run, or is not capable of running, as planned including by reason computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion generally or in relation to any specific entry.
15. The promoter reserves the right to alter the product details or terms and conditions or delay or cancel this promotion at any stage including after entries have been received.
16. New Zealand Comfort Group Ltd. 41-71 Great South Road, Otahuhu, Auckland 1062.
Complete Sleep Entry Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw ‘Sleepyhead After Purchase Care Prize Draw’ is offered by New Zealand Comfort Group Limited (“Sleepyhead”). By registering your product and entering the prize draw, you acknowledge you have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years and older who have purchased a new Sleepyhead bed from a Sleepyhead authorised reseller and validly completed the product registration process on our website at www.sleepyhead.co.nz/registration as set out in clause 5 below.
3. Employees and immediate families of Sleepyhead, its associated companies and retail stockists involved with this prize draw are not eligible to enter.
4. This prize draw opens at 9am 1st September 2018 to 5pm 31st August 2019. Each quarter there will be a prize draw during this period (see clauses 6 and 7 below). Prizes are valued at RRP and based on queen size for the duvet and sheet set.
5. To enter the prize draw, you must complete the Sleepyhead product registration process for your new Sleepyhead bed at www.sleepyhead.co.nz/registration including your email address. Valid entries will be automatically entered in to the Prize draw. Entry is limited to one entry per person (one email address per person) for each new Sleepyhead bed validly purchased and registered for each quarterly draw.
6. There are 4 quarterly prize draws of Sleepyhead product (only one prize per draw/entry). The prize winners for each draw will be drawn from all valid registrations entered in that quarter. Entries will not carry over into the next quarter’s draw.
7. Each quarter there will be 3 prize winners drawn who will win one of the following bedding prize packs:
Prize Pack – A Sleepyhead Sleep Collections Bedding Pack containing two 24/7 Tencel FusionGel Mid Profile Pillows, one Tencel & Cotton Sheet Set and one Tencel Mattress and Pillow Protector pack.
8. The Tencel & Cotton Sheet Set and Mattress and Pillow Protector prizes in 7. Above will be provided to match the size of the bed you registered in your entry.
9. The Prize is not transferable and is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or any other form of payment.
10. Acceptance of the Prize constitutes the winner’s consent that Sleepyhead may use the winner’s name, town, entry details, photograph, voice, likeness and/or Prize information for marketing and promotional purposes without further review, approval or payment, including on website, direct and social media channels.
11. Prize draws will take place at Sleepyhead, 41-71 Great South Rd, Otahuhu, Auckland. Prize winners will be notified to the email address given on registration, and must make contact with Sleepyhead by return email within seven days to claim their Prize. If a winner does not claim their Prize within the required time limit, he/she will forfeit the Prize and Sleepyhead may redraw the Prize at its sole discretion.
12. Sleepyhead’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Sleepyhead is not responsible for lost, misdirected or incomplete entries or for any failure to receive an entry including as a direct or indirect result of any technical problem of any kind. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the competition database, not at the time of transmission by you.
14. To the extent permitted by law, Sleepyhead excludes any liability it may have arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition.
15. Sleepyhead reserves the right at its sole discretion to change the Prizes, amend these terms and conditions, alter the closing date and timing of the draws and in its absolute discretion cancel the competition at any time and without prior notice.
17. Sleepyhead’s website terms and conditions are available at the Sleepyhead website www.sleepyhead.co.nz/terms-and-conditions.